Natural stone countertops are available in a wide variety of materials. They are highly durable, attractive, and versatile. So, it’s no surprise that natural stone is the top choice for many kitchen and bathroom countertops. In particular, granite is a top choice because of its ability to hold its beauty and luster for years and years to come. Each natural stone type comes with its own unique traits. If you’re unsure of what material is the best choice for your new countertop, contact Onyx Marble & Granite today. Our dedicated staff will help you find the best fit for your needs.
Granite countertops exude classic elegance while also offering outstanding durability. When you choose granite, you choose the last set of countertops your home will ever need. With proper care and maintenance, your granite countertops will deliver the same look and performance for decades to come.
- Heat resistant and able to withstand high heat from pots and pans
- Resists scratches and cuts
- Long-lasting color that won’t fade
- Highly durable
- Stain resistant and easy to clean when sealed correctly
Marble countertops are not only beautiful, but they’re a great investment. Marble is one of the most elegant and luxurious stones with a beauty that will last for generations. It’s a timeless choice that with the proper care can last for years to come.
- Will not catch fire or burn even when exposed to high heat
- Long-last durability that stands up to the test of time
- Best suited for bathrooms
- Susceptible to stains unless sealed correctly
To learn more about our natural stone surfaces, contact our team today at (508) 620-0775 to talk to our knowledgeable staff.